The application includes the following features
- Item tracking: track sent and arriving items. The application automatically tells you when the item's status changes.
- An estimate of the item's arrival time.
- Parcel sending: fill in the necessary information, pay online and leave the parcel at a Posti outlet.
- Services on a map view: find the nearest Posti outlets, Parcel Points and mailboxes based on address or your location.
- Postal code search: find a forgotten postal code.
- Send a postcard: send a real postcard featuring your own photo. Posti will print the card for you.
- Netposti*: read letters and publications on your phone.
- Address Book: keep addresses in one place and up-to-date, remember important dates.
- Parcel routing*: routes your parcel to the Posti service point of your choice.
- Mail redirection*: make a change of address notification or order temporary mail redirection services-for instance, mail delivery interruption.
Operation marked with an *asterisk require log in using Posti username.
Create a username here
Postcard application: send real postcard from your phone
Sending a mobile postcard only takes a moment and is a great way to make a friend happy, no matter where you are.
Download application to your iOS- or Android-devices.
CEE APP in a stamp
An identifier has been hidden in the pictures of some stamps, which you can read using a smartphone. This links a printed stamp to new digital content.
- You will recognize the application from the stamp's label that resembles the letter C.
- You an use the service with Android and Apple phones or tablets.
- Download the free CEE App from your application store.
- Start the application and scan.
- Focus the camera about 10 centimeters from the stamp picture at a 90 degree angle.