Buy Nearby Locker service here!
Follow these steps:
- On the package, write your name and telephone number as well as the recipient’s name and telephone number.
- Pay for the Nearby Locker in advance online or select “Send parcel or letter” in Posti’s mobile application. Select the size matching the outer dimensions of your parcel and fill in the requested information.
- Pay for the Nearby Locker and save the Helposti code.
- Take the parcel to a Parcel Point and open the locker using the Helposti code. You do not need an address label or a Helposti code label.
- Take the parcel to a Parcel Pointand open the locker using the Helposti code. You do not need an address label or a Helposti code label.
The Nearby Locker differs from other Parcel Point services in terms of the storage period and the processing of returns. The Nearby Locker service is intended for quick exchanges of goods, which is why the storage period is limited to two weekdays. If the recipient does not pick up the goods from the Nearby Locker within that time, Posti will notify the sender, who then has two weekdays to pick up the returned Nearby Locker item.
If the sender then also fails to pick up the goods left in the Nearby Locker within two weekdays, Posti will forward the goods to the Suomen Löytötavarapalvelu lost&found service. The sender may claim the goods from Suomen Löytötavarapalvelu.
||11 x 36 x 60 cm
||19 x 36 x 60 cm
||37 x 36 x 60 cm
||59 x 36 x 60 cm
The maximum weight for a parcel left in a Nearby Locker is 35 kg. There is no minimum weight. There are no additional services available for the Nearby Locker service.
For information on returned items left in Nearby Lockers, please click here.