Send from Parcel Point
You can send prepaid parcels from Parcel Lockers with Helposti code. The prices are the same online and mobile app.
1. Pack the parcel ready for dispatch. See also instructions for packaging.
2. Write the following information on the parcel: the name, address and phonenumber of the both sender and recipient.
3. Go to webservice or choose Send a parcel or letter from Posti's mobile application. Select the size measuring the outer dimensions of your parcel and fill in the requested information. You do not have to weigh the parcel, but make sure that it does not weigh over 35 kg.
4. Pay for the shipment and save the Helposti code.
5. Take the parcel to a Parcel Locker and open the locker with the Helposti code
When you leave your parcel at a Parcel Point by 4 p.m. on any weekday, the parcel will normally be delivered on the following weekday (or Saturday). Each Parcel Point is emptied and filled on weekdays from Monday to Friday. The Parcel Points in the capital region, Turku and Tampere and are emptied and filled on Saturdays. Please note some Parcel Points have a different, earlier emptying time differing from 4 p.m., due to their location. You can check the emptying time of your Parcel Point on the Parcel Point start screen and on the Parcel Point map view.
Location of Parcel Points
Parcel Points are situated in places with large customer volumes, such as shopping centers and stores selling consumer goods.