Fixed-term Mail Forwarding
By ordering a fixed-term forwarding of mail items, you can receive your mail for example during holiday to address you want.
Find out more about the service
- Service is subject to a charge, see prices
- You will receive addressed postal items (letters, publications, bulk letters) that have been addressed to your permanent address at a different address, e.g. summer house, for a fixed period.
- We deliver mail to a mailbox at your holiday address with no extra charge (see Direct to Door at summer home), provided that the mailbox is located next to the mailboxes of year-round residents.
- Home-delivery items and parcels are not included in the service.
- Only 1st and 2nd class letters up to 250 g are forwarded abroad. Other items will be returned to the sender or handled as undeliverable items.
- After the fixed period, your mail will be automatically directed to your permanent address.
- If you want to shorten the duration of an active service, you can do it in the web service.
- Agree on the forwarding of a newspaper directly with the customer service of the newspaper.
- When you wish to interrupt the delivery advertisements for the duration of your holiday, attach a 'No Advertisements' notification to your mail slot or mailbox.
- When calculating the duration of a service, the start and end dates of the service are included in the validity of the service.
Example: The period selected for mail forwarding is July 3 - July 12, 2017 (Mon-Wed). Forwarding starts on Monday, July 3, and you will receive mail at your cottage, for instance, on Tuesday. Mail is still forwarded on the next Tuesday and delivered to the fixed-term address on Wednesday, July 12. However, the mail for Wednesday is no longer forwarded but it is delivered to the original address with Thursday's mail, and the service ends.
Order a fixed-term mail forwarding
Order a Nearby Mailbox at a Summer Home
When you make an agreement on fixed-term mail forwarding, you can also agree on the Direct to Door at Summer Home service. In the service, we deliver mail to the mailbox location of your choice deviating from the delivery plan. Make the agreement in the web services or by calling our customer service. The Direct to Door at Summer Home service is subject to a charge.
My Pickup Point
With Posti's My Pickup Point service you can choose where to collect parcels you ordered from an online store. For the service you should always select the parcel terminal you would most like to use.