The price of the Magazine service will increase by 4%, and the price of the Bundle service will increase by 2.5%.
The Magazine service (12839) will be renewed and change into the Magazine Pro service (19241)
- The Magazine Pro service is suitable for all advance order magazine format publications.
- No minimum number of issues or minimum quantities.
- The Manual Sorting Magazine additional service for items that are not suitable for machine sorting will be available as of March 1, 2019.
- More information can be found in the Guide for Machine-Sortable Items.
- The pricing will be simplified In the future, the price is based only on the publication’s unit weight, the size of the mailing batch will have no effect on the prices.
- Primary delivery speed is three weekdays.
- There are alternative delivery services available for regular or large shipment lots, especially, the new Magazine Pro service or Customer Direct service.
The Magazine 1, Publication 1 and Bundle 1 services will be discontinued as of December 31, 2018 due to low demand.
The price of the Daytime delivery and Daytime delivery bundle service will increase by 5% and the price of the nationwide Newspaper service will increase by 6%. The price of the Long-distance Publication Delivery available to daytime delivery service customers will not change.
The Newspaper service (12899) will be renewed. The service is suitable for all nationwide newspaper format publications.
- No minimum number of issues or minimum quantities
- Only the Newspaper service orders will be considered in the batch size calculation
The Daytime Delivery service (12841) is available for publications which are published at least 24 times a year (the requirement was 48 times in 2018). The Long-distance Delivery service (12838) can only be ordered in connection with the Daytime deliveries, so the limitation concerning the number of issues will decrease in this service as well.
Advertising and marketing items in early-morning delivery
The product terms for the advertising and marketing items are gathered in a separate document. The most important changes are:
- The pricing principles of the inserts will change.
- Item pricing will be introduced for all services.
- A separate service fee will be charged for orders submitted after the deadline.