The easiest and most inexpensive way to order mail redirection services is to use the Mail Redirection web service. Payments can also be made conveniently online.
- In the web service, you can make a change of address, order fixed-term mail forwarding or mail delivery interruption and update your contact details.
- You can request an offer and order the Nearby Mailbox at a Summer Home and the Nearby Mailbox at Home services.
- Now it is also possible to make a service request for special delivery services for those aged over 75 or with a permanent mobility impairment via the web service.
You can use the Posti username, online bank credentials or an ID card with a chip to sign in to the Mail Redirection web service.
- You can request an offer for the Nearby Mailbox at a Summer Home service, the Nearby Mailbox at Home service and special delivery services by calling our customer service at +358 (0)200 71000 (local network charge/mobile call charge), Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- A change of address notification can be made by telephone by calling +358 (0)295 535 535 (local network charge/mobile call charge) and in Swedish by calling +358 (0)295 535 536, Mon-Fri 8 a.m.-4 p.m. By telephone you can also order mail delivery interruption and fixed-term mail forwarding as well as make a notification of your parallel address.
- You can use forms available at postal outlets to make a change of address notification and order additional services subject to a charge, such as mail delivery interruption and fixed-term mail forwarding. A notification of a parallel address can also be made with a form.
- Forms are furnished with return envelopes.
The service is accessible with most desktop and mobile devices.