- Please do not write unnecessary information in the fields (e.g. property or room numbers, etc.).
- When searching with the first part of a street's name, at least four (4) characters must be used. At least two (2) characters must be used when searching with the municipality, operating location or postal code.
- Start the search by clicking "Search" or by pressing <Enter>.
- Information is updated every Saturday.
- With the street name or the first part
Write the street's name or its first part in the field.
- With the street name or the first part when specifying the municipality or operating location by name or postal code
Write the street's name or its first part in the field and the municipality, operating location or postal code or their first part in the next field.
- With the name of the municipality or operating location or their first part
Leave the street name field empty and in the other field write the name of the municipality or the operating location or the first part.
- With the postal code
In the following field, write the postal code in full.
- With the first part of the postal code
In the following field, write the first part of the postal code.
Interpreting the search result
- If there is an asterisk (*) after the street name, you can view the street's other official name by positioning the cursor over the street's name.
- If there are no street numbers after the street's name, all of the property numbers have the same postal code.
- After the street's name there could be a property number or street addresses with building numbers which describes the properties that belong to the postal code. Odd and even numbered properties are searched for separately.
- When searching with the postal code's first part, the search returns postal codes, operating locations and municipalities that match the search criteria. The postal code has a link you can click on to see all the streets belonging to the postal code.