Information Service finds out addresses
Ensure the delivery of your item even if the customer's address had changed.
This is how Information Service works
- Customer Ltd. sends a letter with an "i" identifier for Posti.
- The deliverer notices that the addressee's address has changed.
- The deliverer changes the address on the letter, and the letter continues on its way to the corrected address for the same postage fee.
- The deliverer records the changed address information in the system
- Customer Ltd. receives the change information in electronic format and records it in its own systems.
- If desired, all undeliverable items from Customer Ltd. will be returned according to the selected service level.