1. DATE OF POSTING
- Type the day and month using two digits, and the year with four digits.
- The date of posting must always be entered.
2. DATE OF ISSUE (Date of delivery)
- Type the date and month using two digits, and the year with four digits.
- The date of issue forms the basis for postal rates.
- The date of issue (date of delivery) must always be entered.
3. PUBLICATION's NAME
- Type the publication’s name in full.
- Give the customer’s full name if you use a customer ID other than the one for publication, beginning with 88.
- Product codes above are listed on the last page of the printed mailing list.
- Type the issue number without entering the year. For special issues, type the related alphabetic suffix, such as ‘B’, after the issue number.
6 - 7
Double special issue
6B - 7B
5. CUSTOMER ID
- The customer ID must always be entered on the form.
- The customer ID is the publication customer ID beginning with 88.
- Subject to special agreement, the customer ID can also be that of the payer of the publication.
- Using all of the publication services requires the use of the mailing list (in basic deliveries as well as in the contract-based publication deliveries with regard to the delivery services produced), regardless of whether the publication service is addressed or unaddressed.
- Product names corresponding to the product codes above are listed on the last page of the printed mailing list.
6. INVOICING ADDRESS CODE
- Only fill in this section if the invoicing address is not the default invoicing address specified in the publication’s product contract or customer contract.
- If an address other than the default invoicing address must be used, the customer should agree on using such an address with his/her Itella contact person.
- Most publication customer IDs have only one invoicing address code.
7. PRODUCT LIST
- For a product list with product codes, see reverse side of mailing list or here.
- You can detach the product list from the mailing list for use as a checklist.
- Further information on products is available in the section "Addressed basic delivery additional services":
- If the Press Pro service's additional Speed-up service is in use (product code 5704 or 5705), the delivery service corresponding with the 01 delivery speed used by the publication is also entered in the mailing list, i.e. Press Pro 1 (12900), or Press Pro 1 Newspaper (12838).
- If the additional Change in the Posting and Delivery Date service or the additional Change in the Posting Place service is in use for the publication which uses the Press Pro service (product codes 5706–5709), the delivery service used by the publication is also entered in the mailing list, i.e. Press Pro 1 Magazine (12900), Press Pro 1 Newspaper (12838), Press Pro 2 Magazine (12839), or Press Pro 2 Newspaper (12899). If the posting place for the Press Pro Local service (12841) needs to be changed, always contact Itella.
- If the Press Basic service's delivery is to be changed into delivery speed 01, the additional Press Basic Speed-up service (product code 12842) is used for the corresponding quantity, together with the Press Basic service (product code 12840).
- If a publication bundle of at least 100 items is unbundled, the Additional Sorting service (product code 12887) is used for the corresponding quantity, together with the selected Press Pro or Press Basic service.
8. MODEL FOR FILLING IN NUMBERS
- Numbers must be marked on the mailing list clearly, as indicated, either with a typewriter or in clear handwriting.
9. PRODUCT CODE
- Product codes and names are listed on the reverse of the printed mailing list.
- The product code must always be entered.
10. NUMBER OF ITEMS
- The number of copies of the item to be mailed must be entered here.
- For bundled items, please enter the total number of bundles.
- Domestic zones are FI = Continental Finland and AH = Åland.
- The zones for international services are: EU = EU - Europe, EU2 = non EU - Europe and OTHER = other countries.
- For a list of the countries included in the various zones, see "Tariffs and Rates for Companies".
- Use of any other zones is subject to a separate agreement with Posti.
- For changes in zone specifications, see PRODUCT LIST in these instructions.
12. UNIT WEIGHT
- Enter here the weight of single items on a line-specific basis.
- Enter the weight in grams.
- Not to be used with mailing Bundeled items (product codes 1007 and 1008).
Product-specific instructions for marking the item weight:
A personal message is sent enclosed with the publication (e.g. a membership card or invoice).
- In addition to the Economy letter supplement (product code 1028) and Priority letter supplement (product code 5332) for these services, the product number of the addressed publication service used by the publication is entered in the mailing list on a separate row. The total item weight of the publication + supplement is entered as the publication's item weight on the selected publication service's row.
Advertising and marketing items delivered through the contract-based publication delivery (early-morning delivery)
- Circulation marketing (product code 1873). The weight of the publication with supplements or the weight of the subscription advertisement.
- Circulation marketing, maximum reach delivery (product code 5398). The weight of the publication with supplements.
- Loose printed product (product code 1874). The item weight of the loose printed product.
- Inserted printed product (product code 5396). The item weight of the printed product inserted inside the publication.
13. TOTAL WEIGHT
- Enter here the total weight of the mailing.
- To be used with mailings of Bundled items (product codes 1007 and 1008). The total weight is always used instead of the item weight.
14. INFO CODE
- The info code is intended for the customer’s use to ease checking of invoices.
- The info code is row-specific.
- Maximum length of an info code is 15 alphanumerical characters.
- The info code will show on the invoice, and Itella does not know what its content signifies.
- The Delivery ID section is only completed for contract-based publication delivery products.
- 1018 Early-morning delivery
- 1020 Other contract-based delivery
- 1021 Saturday delivery
- 1022 Sunday delivery
- 1873 Circulation marketing
- 1874 Loose printed product
- 5396 Inserted printed product
- 5398 Circulation marketing, maximum reach delivery
- 7054 Loose publication section for subscribers
- 7055 Loose printed product for subscribers
- 7056 Loose printed product for non-subscribers
- 7635 Inserted weekly supplement
- 1023 Contractual bundle in contract-based delivery
15. USER ID
- Use of this field is subject to special agreement with Posti.
- If it becomes necessary to use it, your contact person at Posti will provide more detailed instructions.
16. MAILING IDENTIFIER
- The mailing identifiers are not uded in publication services
17. ACCEPTED FOR TRANSPORTATION
- Not to be completed by the publication's mailer company
18. COMPANY SEAL OR NAME
- The sender (publisher, printing house or mailing firm) will enter its company name into this section.
19. SPECIAL NOTE
- This Special Note section may include additional information related to the mailing.
20. SIGNATURE AND NAME IN PRINT
- These are obligatory.
- It is also advisable to enter the telephone number on the list.
21. ACCEPTANCE INSPECTION
- To be completed by Posti
22. POSTAL CODE
- To be completed by Posti